Welcome to the Dresden Railway Museum!
Information about the 13th Steam Engine Festival
Date shifted to October, 8th-10th 2021.
Read more about the Corona virus and the Steam festival in 2021 here.
Next opening: 06-19-2021 (10:00 am. - 04:00 pm., last admission 03:30 pm.)
Please notice: The state of Saxony issued a drecree in connection to the Corona virus:
- Persons with symptoms of a Covid-19 infection (e.g. cold symptoms) must not enter the museum.
- The maximum number of simultaneous visitors is restricted to 200 persons.
- Entering a building (even the sched) is allowed wearing a mouth-nose-mask, only.
- Distance between 2 persons must be at least 1.5m.
- Entering a locomotive driver's cab is prohibited due to the limitation of space.
- The model train exhibition is restricted to 4 simultaneous visitors or 2 families.
- The second entrance gate at the bridge Nossener Brücke stays closed. Please use the main entrance on Zwickauer Straße 86.
- Free admission for children until their 14th birthday at regular events throughout the year
- Further information at "Opening hours + Time schedule + Ticket fee"